Joints Support Kit
Joints Support Kit is a powerful joint and flexibility support blend with three high quality products specifically chosen for natural anti inflammatory properties as well as a range of other health benefits. Happy Joints contains (glucosamine HCL, MSM) , Antarctic Krill Oil (contains the powerful antioxidant, astaxanthin – as well as high levels of phospholipids) and Omega 3, 6, 9 softgels to help support joint flexibility.
Joints Support Kit – Comprehensive joint and connective tissue support kit
Factors Affecting Bones and Joints
We constantly use our bones and joints. Over time this can can cause strain by any number of factors, including:
- Inflammation(e.g. as a result of allergies and sensitivities of the immune system or infection)
- Diet (e.g. a diet high in acid-forming foods, such as dairy and animal protein)
- Repetitive strain
- Hormonal imbalance
- High homocysteine
- And medical conditions, such as arthritis and osteoporosis.
As we get older especially by age 60, 9 in every 10 people have arthritis! Whatever the cause, once arthritis develops there is usually inflammation, causing pain, redness and swelling. Plus, the epidemic of osteoporosis (particularly prevalent during the menopause) has made many women think seriously about the health of their bones. It is the silent ‘thief’ that robs up to 25% of the skeleton by the time the sufferer reaches the age of 50. It also increases the risk of bone fractures, which occur in 1 in 3 women and 1 in 12 men by the age of 70.
Not many people think about nourishing their skeleton. There is often a belief that, once bones are formed, they are there for good (at least until they start to degenerate, as a result of arthritis or osteoporosis). However, our bones, just like every other part of our body are continually being rebuilt. They are structures of protein and collagen, which collect mainly calcium, plus phosphorus and magnesium.
Benefits of Joints Support Kit.
- It contributes to normal collagen formation
- The normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth.
- Maintaining the normal function of the immune system,
- Normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Normal functioning of the nervous system,
- Normal psychological function,
- Protection of cells from oxidative stress,
- The reduction of tiredness and fatigue,
- The regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- And increases iron absorption.